HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Back!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ammy-tama
Principal
Principal

Female Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Back!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:58 am

Hi people!
I've been missing, right? (What a shame ...) Well, I'm back and posting here that I'm not gone, either the project; =3
My computer suffered a mild breakdown. But I managed to revive him, then everything in order! (Thankfully, I would have problems if he had lost all my scripts.)
Well, let me update the girls about what I'm doing now.
First of all, I am creating the general system of the game. This includes things like the calendar, the system for changing clothes, the variables of the meetings, and of course, a system of voices (tehe) is done, and they may be added to the game in its final version.
So far I managed to finish a reasonable amount of work. In another few days I will have done the main game screen, and then I put here for you take a peek. (Download link included, of course. Haha)
I also created a system to allow prints to differentiate between profiles when you save the game ... (I knew I was missing something in the save slots! :>)

Some interesting things for the game ... Let me explain a few:
1. I created some extra variables for the meetings. So the conversations over time will change now also agree with the school year, and the season. This will give more flexibility to the conversations. Hehe
2. I added a system that supports smoother animations in the design of the characters. In early versions of the game will not be as visible, but during production you will see that not only the eyes of characters can be moved. =D
3. There was a small change in music in the start menu ... Now boys are singing. (Drools)
4. I got the music down ... Mou Hitotsu no Birthday... But now it's a boy singing. (DIES) I'm sure some girls already know it, but who did not know the music or the translation, here goes the both. I just think this song screams "TMGS ENDINGS!!!!" everytime I hear it.
Gotta remember to bring the songs on a flash drive the next time I'm in a lan house ... (facepalm)

Spoiler:

See ya girls. I will bring pictures and downloads in the next post!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tmgs4everfans.topic-board.net
Masaki Ren
Game Hero
Game Hero

Female Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Back!   Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:22 pm

Welcome back Boss ^^
And this is why people should also have a backup file to save their stuff xD
But I see you been working hard and I think the song fits quite nicely (I usually only watched the opening.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sapphire-skillz.deviantart.com/
Napy
Game Hero
Game Hero

Female Taurus Goat

PostSubject: Re: Back!   Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:13 am

Ohh, Little vampire Karin! It brings back memories and the song is really cute.

Oh, I hate when pc get like that, I'm happy you managed to revive it. Waiting for the next update~.
I was thinking maybe we can start a BGM thread? it may help you out, boss :3.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://berrylandia.livejournal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back!   

Back to top Go down

Back!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1